How long you use your Harness lines depends a lot on your stance on the board and the kind of equipment you use (race, freestyle, wave..) but for me it also really depends what kind of conditions I sail in! In flat light wind conditions I like shorter lines in choppy strong wind conditions its best when they are as long as 34 ! So to find the right length for for you I really recommend having adjustable lines so you can play around a bit till you find the settings that are best for you.
1. MYWindstories isn’t liable for any incorrect information provided on the forum, and any consequences following out of this.
2. MYWindstories is authorized to delete messages at all times.
3. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums.
4. Do not post copyright-infringing material.
5. Do not post offensive posts, links or images.
6. Do not cross post questions.
7. Do not PM users asking for help.
8. Remain respectful of other members at all times.
9. If one or more of the rule(s) are broken, MYWindstories is authorized to exclude members at all times.