The other day my wise, strong and beautiful friend Sibel shared a very intimate story with me. The story of how she started windsurfing after she was diagnosed with cancer and how windsurfing helped her find her balance and became a friend to her through this hard time. I felled deeply touched by this story and asked her if she would be willing to share it with more people and she agreed. Thanks Sibel for sharing it with me and the world and now you girls, it is the most beautiful windsurfing love story I have ever heard! Being with nature and harnessing to some extent such powerful forces as wind and waves is truly a life changing experience, even after many years with the sport I can’t even imagine stopping.
1. MYWindstories isn’t liable for any incorrect information provided on the forum, and any consequences following out of this.
2. MYWindstories is authorized to delete messages at all times.
3. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums.
4. Do not post copyright-infringing material.
5. Do not post offensive posts, links or images.
6. Do not cross post questions.
7. Do not PM users asking for help.
8. Remain respectful of other members at all times.
9. If one or more of the rule(s) are broken, MYWindstories is authorized to exclude members at all times.